- Part of Philippines Power and Electricity Week
- 3Co Located Events with Shared Networking
- 30+Project Updates
Network with Key Stakeholders at Philippines’s ONLY Co-Generation Conference
Part of IBC Asia’s 4th Power & Electricity Philippines Week, with over 80% senior decision makers and covering latest project updates in the Philippines, this Co-Generation conference will allow unrivalled access to power purchasers, regulators and electricity distributors.
Asia’s ONLY Co-Generation conference in Philippines will gather together sugar millers, biomass producers, transmission & distribution companies and relevant government representatives to discuss incentives and future directions for bagasse and other biomass cogeneration projects. The conference will feature latest updates on new and expanding cogeneration projects in the Philippines and the investment opportunities it offers as well while providing essential information required when selling surplus electricity generated back to the state grid.
GBPC, Roxas JV to invest $100M in 40-megawatt biomass plant
THE JOINT venture (JV) between Global Business Power Corp. (GBPC) and Roxas Holdings, Inc. (RHI) is investing about $100 million to develop a 40-megawatt (MW) biomass project that will be operational in two years. Jaime T. Azurin, GBPC executive vice-president, said last week that the two companies will bid out the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract for the project by the end of this year. Business Week, 4 February 2016
Top Reasons To Attend:
- The ONLY Commercial Event in the Philippines focusing on Co-Generation
- Part of Philippines Power and Electricity Week with 3 co located events
- Government Plenary Address on Energy Mix Policies, Future Directions and Incentives for Investments in Renewable Energy Projects
- Projects Developments and Business Opportunities in the Philippines Co-Generation Market
- Exclusive Case Studies and Real Life Examples of Co-Generation Projects from Thailand and India
- Latest Co-Generation Technology and Operating Systems Showcase
- Electricity Market Reforms, Open Access Retail Competition and the Commercial Implications
- Foreign Investor and IPP Perspectives on Investing in Philippines Cogen Projects
- Achieving High Cogen Plant Efficiency through Operational Best Practices
Agenda at a Glance
Alfredo J. Non
|Nestor P. Arcansalin|
Director, Resource-Based Industries Department
Philippine Board of Investments (BOI)
Senior Vice President Operations
San Carlos Biopower Inc.
CEO, Upgrade Energy Philippines Inc.
Partnership with Philcarbon Inc. and Megawatt Clean Energy, Inc.
Khonburi Sugar PCL